Skyrim Fail Skyrim Fail

meidocre

Animation was good.

WGJ4K: Hottest GameChicks WGJ4K: Hottest GameChicks

...

"VIDEO GAMES AREN'T FUNNY!!!!"

Neither is this flash.

A.D.D.imation A.D.D.imation

Awesome

That actually looked pretty damn good. Accomplished quite a bit since you got that pad

TheElSalvador responds:

I haven't done all that much, mostly just playing around with it. I am quite impressed with the pad so far though. For 45 bucks it exceeded my expectations, though I'm sure it's got nothing on a wacom.

dragonball z dance dragonball z dance

Incredible

That was absolutely incredible. The depth of this movie is well, astounding. I don't understand what all these other reviewers are talking about. It had action, suspense, romance... oh I could go on for ages. And I will.

The way you captured the essence of this world renowned cartoon is nothing short of amazing. Terrible fucking music playing with two frames looped over and over again with the occasional flick of a limb. Anime 'animation' at its finest.

In all serious though; stand up, take a walk outside, look around you and find the biggest fucking stick you can. Then fornicate yourself with it. Then you'll know how I felt when I saw this shit.

Grats on turd of the week goober.

Dad II - Episode 1 Dad II - Episode 1

...

Would be a hell of a lot better if you get rid of the l337 speak and added some real comedic value to it other than "OMGLOLOLOL TH4T WAS S000 FUNNY CUZ I TALK LIKE THAT TOO!". Sick of people substituting bad engrish for real humor.

On a side note, a well-placed 'n****r' can make or break a movie - racial humor is always on topic and can usually produce at least a slight chuckle. Unfortunately for you, your 'n****r' was not well-placed nor was it humorous in the slightest. Sucks to be you, huh?

Sticking Hank in that precarious position was about the funniest thing in the entire flash, not that it's saying much. I'd have to agree with just about every other review - leave a good series to the creator, go make something original.